Do you accept insurance?
- We do not accept US medical insurance as we are a concierge practice, however our services can be reimbursed by many insurance companies. Your private physician provides you with a copy of your visit and receipt which you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- There is no paperwork or insurance forms to fill out allowing the focus to remain on the patient.
- We will preauthorize your visit for our international travelers insurance carriers.
- Payment is accepted with any major credit card.
What is the fee for a private concierge physician visit?
- A comprehensive concierge physician visit starts at $395.
- This fee includes your own private physician who will provide care at your location, all standard medications, and a follow up.
What is concierge urgent care and who are your most frequented patients?
Concierge urgent care is a service that provide you with a private on-call physician.
Private physicians are available 24/7.
Your private physician is mobile and will treat you in the comfort of your residence.
Visits are completed on a same day basis at your convenience.
We care for travelers, seasonal residents, international visitors, airline employees, large conference attendees, etc on the island of Oahu..
We also provide urgent care and same day services to permanent residents in the comfort of their homes.
Do I have to leave my home or hotel to pick up prescription medications?
- Not at all. Any medications prescribed by your personal concierge physician are complimentary and provided directly to you.
A personal physician will be available to you after your visit and will follow-up to ensure you have a full and speedy recovery.
Can I use your service in place of an urgent care or emergency room?
Are there career opportunities for interested physicians?
Frequently Asked Questions